News from Camano Fire & Rescue
- Board of Commissioners Jan. 24 Meeting RescheduledThe Board of Commissioners Meeting scheduled for 4:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 24, has been rescheduled one week later, to Monday, Jan. 31, at 4:30 p.m. The meeting is held at the Admin Building 811 N. Sunrise Blvd, Camano Island.
- CIFR swears in two new commissioners at Jan. 11 board meetingJan. 12, 2022 Chair Janice Treml officially swore in Kim Williams and Kelly Yadon as Camano Fire’s newest commissioners at Tuesday night’s board meeting. Voters elected the two last fall to replace retiring commissioners Erik Krieg and Stephen Lich. “The role … Read more
- Prevent burst pipes: Know how to shut off your waterDo you know where your water shutoff valve is? The current stretch of cold weather has already caused a few burst pipes around the island. Knowing how to quickly shut off the water can help reduce the damage to your home. … Read more
Welcome to Camano Island Fire & Rescue
Our work is based on four key pillars – people, service, community and governance. We’re proud to be a part of this community. It’s reflected in the way we support our people, contribute to our community, respond in times of need, and run our organization.
Calling 911: What you need to know
Call 911 if you see a threat to life or property. Be prepared! Here’s what you’ll need to know:
- The address of your emergency, including the city
- Your phone number, or the phone number you’re calling from
- What type of emergency is occurring
- Any other information requested by the 911 dispatcher