News from Camano Fire & Rescue
- Camano Fire hiring for full-time Finance/HR ManagerJune 1, 2023 Camano Fire is accepting applications for a full-time Finance/HR manager. This position reports directly to the fire chief and is a key management position in the department. Annual salary starts at $93,857 and includes a generous benefit package. … Read more
- Board of Fire Commissioners to meet on fire levy lid lift resolutionCommunity invited to learn more and provide comment The Camano Island Fire & Rescue Board of Fire Commissioners will meet Monday, June 12, to discuss a resolution to place a fire levy lid lift on the November 7, 2023, general election … Read more
- Now Hiring: Part-time Firefighter/EMTsDon’t miss your chance: Camano Fire has immediate openings for part-time Firefighter/EMTs. Still wrapping up fire academy or finishing your EMT course? Not a problem: We’ll hold a spot for you – so apply today to be a part-time Firefighter/EMT. Every … Read more
Welcome to Camano Island Fire & Rescue
Our work is based on four key pillars – people, service, community and governance. We’re proud to be a part of this community. It’s reflected in the way we support our people, contribute to our community, respond in times of need, and run our organization.
Learn more about us, and find out how you can get involved in our community.
Calling 911: What you need to know
Call 911 if you see a threat to life or property. Be prepared! Here’s what you’ll need to know:
- The address of your emergency, including the city
- Your phone number, or the phone number you’re calling from
- What type of emergency is occurring
- Any other information requested by the 911 dispatcher