WELCOME TO CAMANO ISLAND FIRE AND RESCUE
Our work is based on four key pillars – people, service, community and governance. We’re proud to be a part of this community. It’s reflected in the way we support our people, contribute to our community, respond in times of need, and run our organization.
Calling 911: What you need to know
Call 911 if you see a threat to life or property. Be prepared! Here’s what you’ll need to know:
- The address of your emergency, including the city
- Your phone number, or the phone number you’re calling from
- What type of emergency is occurring
- Any other information requested by the 911 dispatcher
SPECIAL COMMISSIONER MEETING/WORKSHOP
The Fire Commissioners will hold a Special Workshop on Monday, March 8, 2021, at 3:45 p.m. at the Administration Office. The Agenda will be Board Roles & Responsibilities. This meeting will be held before the regularly held Fire Commissioner’s meeting at 4:30 p.m. Attendance is via Zoom, login to be announced. We can accommodate four Guests in house.
- COVID Vaccines available March 4 and 5March 1, 2021 We received 1,170 doses of Pfizer vaccine for the week of March 1. Our clinic will open for two days, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Thursday, March 4, and Friday, March 5. Schedule your appointment for March … Read more
- COVID Vaccines available Feb. 25-27Feb. 22, 2021 We received 1,170 doses of Pfizer vaccine for the week of Feb. 22. Our clinic will open for three days, from 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 25, through Saturday, Feb. 27. You can schedule your appointments … Read more
- SCAM ALERT – Local COVID vaccine scam callsFeb. 20, 2021 SCAM ALERT If you get a phone call from someone offering to make a COVID vaccine appointment for you: Please think twice before you share any personal information. Local scammers, posing as health officials, are calling residents and … Read more