CAMANO FIRE IS NOT OFFERING CPR/AED CLASSES AT THIS TIME. PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER UNTIL NEW CLASSES ARE SCHEDULED LATER IN 2022.
We offer CPR classes for the public that include Adult, Child & Infant CPR training, Choking, and AED. Classes do not include First Aid. Classes are offered once per month.
- Schedule: 1st Wednesday evening of every month – canceled until further notice
- Time: 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. – canceled until further notice
- Fee: $25 per person. You must pay when you register. Payment can NOT be made at the class.
- Location: Vista/Madrona Fire Station – 273 N. West Camano Drive, Camano Island
- Age Limit: No age limit as long as the person can physically perform the training
Payment is due in full PRIOR to the class in order to reserve your seat. There is no refund if you need to cancel, although payment can be applied to a future class. You can pay via credit card (a $2.00 credit card convenience fee will be added to your transaction), or in person by check, cash or credit card in person at our Administration Office, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. You may also mail your payment to our Administration Office, 811 N. Sunrise Blvd. Camano Island, WA 98282. Please let us know which class you are attending along with your payment. Once you complete payment, return to this page to sign up on our training calendar.
PLEASE NOTE: CLASSES ARE CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Visit our training calendar to sign up for the class you wish to attend. If you find later that you will be unable to attend, please notify the Administration office as we usually have waiting lists for our classes.
Questions? Call us at 360-387-1512 or email email@example.com
Emergency Medical Technician – Basic
No classes scheduled at this time.