We offer CPR classes for the public that include Adult, Child & Infant CPR training, Choking, and AED. Classes are offered once per month. (NOTE: Classes do not include first aid.)
- Schedule: 2nd Wednesday evening of every month
- Time: 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Fee: $25 per person. You must pay when you register. Payment can NOT be made at the class.
- Location: Vista/Madrona Fire Station – 273 N. West Camano Drive, Camano Island
- Class size: Maximum of 10 students per class
- Age Limit: No age limit as long as the person can physically perform the training
Payment is due in full PRIOR to the class in order to reserve your seat.
- Pay online via credit card (a $2.00 credit card convenience fee will be added to your transaction). After completing online payment, return to this page to sign up on the training calendar.
- Pay by mail – Camano Fire Administration Office, 811 N. Sunrise Blvd. Camano Island, WA 98282.
- Pay in person – Bring a check, cash, or credit card to our Administration Office from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Please let us know which class you are attending when you make your payment.
Visit our training calendar to sign up for the class you wish to attend. If you will be unable to attend, please notify the Administration office. We usually have waiting lists for our classes.
Questions? Call us at 360-387-1512 or email email@example.com
Emergency Medical Technician – Basic
No classes scheduled at this time.