Our booster clinic is closed. We will not have additional clinics.
CLICK HERE for other local vaccine & booster clinic locations OR search vaccines.gov.
We can’t provide replacement cards for those we’ve vaccinated, BUT the state Department of Health does have a variety of options for getting your immunization records:
1. Sign up for MyIR online
2. Get your WA Verify QR code
3. Go to a local clinic or pharmacy. Most can help you sign up for MyIR and access your records
4. Ask your doctor/healthcare provider
5. Call the Department of Health to request your records
Local residents who need the vaccine but are unable to travel off-island can contact the Camano Fire Community Paramedic at email@example.com or 360-387-1512.
- Island County Public Health
- Statewide vaccination locations map
- Access your immunization records online
Island County Public Health COVID Information line: 360-678-5111 ext. 6000 This is a recorded informational line only. To speak with someone directly, call 360-678-2301 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.