We continue to follow guidance from state and federal partners regarding third or “booster” doses of the COVID vaccine. As of Oct. 18, Moderna boosters are not yet approved by the FDA and we are not giving Moderna boosters. Boosters are authorized for certain age groups and immunocompromised people.
CAMANO CENTER CLINIC HOURS
Nov. 3: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
*Clinic is located at the Camano Center, 606 Arrowhead Road
CLICK HERE for other local vaccine & booster clinic locations OR see if you’re eligible on vaccines.gov.
We can’t provide replacement cards for those we’ve vaccinated, BUT the state Department of Health does have a variety of options for getting your immunization records:
1. Sign up for MyIR online
2. Go to a local clinic or pharmacy. Most can help you sign up for MyIR and access your records
3. Ask your doctor/healthcare provider
4. Call the Department of Health to request your records
Local residents who need the vaccine but are unable to travel off-island can contact the Camano Fire Community Paramedic at email@example.com or 360-387-1512.
- Island County Public Health
- Statewide vaccination locations map
- Access your immunization records online
Island County Public Health COVID Information line: 360-678-5111 ext. 6000 This is a recorded informational line only. To speak with someone directly, call 360-678-2301 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.