Camano Island Fire & Rescue has commissioned an independent research firm, NineteenEleven Consulting, to conduct a survey of registered voters about the August 2022 Island County primary election.
The survey will be open for three weeks – from Monday, Sept. 19, through Monday, Oct. 10.
Participants can access the survey online at https://s.surveyplanet.com/rie3g8k6.
Phone and paper options are available for those who are unable to take the survey online
Paper copies can be picked up at the Camano Fire Administrative Office at 811 N. Sunrise Blvd. and the Camano Center at 606 Arrowhead Road. Return paper surveys to the same locations prior to Oct. 10.
To participate by phone, call the Camano Center at 360-387-0222 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
The resulting survey data will help Camano Fire better understand the needs and perceptions of the community to inform their future decisions about levies.
The survey will not collect or record any personally identifiable information. All responses are anonymous.
For questions about the survey or data collection methods, please contact Dr. Kristin Williams at email@example.com or 816-863-1248.
How do I take the survey?
- Online: https://s.surveyplanet.com/rie3g8k6.
- On paper: Pick up a printed copy at the Camano Fire Admin Building or Camano Center (811 N. Sunrise Blvd or 606 Arrowhead Road)
- Participate by phone: Call 360-387-0222 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
Where do I bring my paper survey?
- Drop it off in person at the Camano Fire Admin Building or Camano Center.
How long is the survey open?
- The survey will be open through Monday, Oct. 10, for community feedback.
Who will see my answers?
- Only the independent research firm will see respondent answers. All answers are anonymous. The survey will not collect or save any personally identifiable information.