COVID Vaccine card replacement

Aug. 23, 2021

Have you misplaced your COVID vaccine card?

While we can’t reissue a card for you, you have a few options for getting your vaccine records:

1. Sign up for MyIR online
2. Go to a local clinic or pharmacy. Most can help you sign up for MyIR and access your records
3. Ask your doctor/healthcare provider
4. Call the Department of Health to request your records

Find more information about each of the options in this blog post from the Department of Health.